Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nixon: Part Duex

Just before lunch I got a IC call from our head assistant. She asked me to come to her desk. I have very good repoir with her, so I was going to say something quip to her as I rounded to her area. As I turn the corner there are two cops along with this woman and another colleague. I heard one one of my co-workers explain to the cop, "...no, he doesn't have a goatee".

Apparently one of our Admins was ripped off today, in the office. Her desk is right next to one of the Principals and the kitchen door. You would think this would be the last place for someone to go snooping around.

I found out that this guy had my same stature, similar haircut (reddish in nature), no facial hair, and had messed up teeth. So, he's the same, but not the same...

So, everyone at work now walks by me calling me "crook"...Nice!..."I am not a Crook"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! I didn't know you had a blog? And I never knew you liked Ragamuffin Gospel. I love that book! Talk to you soon brother, strength and honor.
BJ

Erin said...

Well, if you're running for office, you might as well get started... ;-)