Friday, May 16, 2008

Over the Top!

I believe that the janitorial staff at our office must be performing a small scale test on us. As of last week, one of the two rolls of toilet paper in the restroom have alternated from being 'over the top' to 'underneath'. In testing this, it seems to me that they would only have to change one more 'popular' roll of TP more than the other, thus saving some time.

I have noticed this because I'm an "over the top" kinda guy. I will not pull "underneath", if at all possible. If I'm in your home and it is "underneath", I will more than likely flip it over.

What has been vaguely interesting is to notice the sheer volume of paper that has been used on the "over the top" roll compared to the other. Apparently my male co-workers are in agreement with me.

This conversation may be a little "over the top", but I'm sure a lot of you share my sentiments that "over the top" is better.

(Surely no one will admit to this on a blog...)

At least we have
toilet paper - could you imagine this?

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I completely concur. Over the top is better. I'm not ashamed. :)

Alyssa said...

Oh, me too! Me too! I have switched it from underneath to over the top before. It's just better.

Me said...

I agree with you as well, and will, like you, switch the paper around at other people's homes! :)