Sunday, June 08, 2008

Killer Bike Ride

While the majority of the world was sleeping in this weekend, I was biking up in NW Houston with an awesome friend enjoying the workout and scenery. The ride was pretty smoothe. Traffic was at a low. The weather was actually decent. Seeing longhorns slightly silhouetted against the morning sun and green grass was amazing. (I'll spare my Aggie-ism's for now)

I just feel bad for this friend of mine who drafted behind me at the beginning of the ride for the simple fact that amid the amazing scenery and beauty of God, the view was being obstructed by some white dude with a ghetto booty.

I'm so sorry friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, it only makes me wonder if you're saying this because you had a ghetto booty to be behind the other times!

I'm so sorry if that's the case - because it was MY ghetto booty!!

;-)